Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bumpdate-- 18 Weeks

Happy Tuesday, folks! I should be doing anything but sitting here on the computer not working, but here I am. 

Can't believe we are almost halfway to meeting Baby B! 

My MIL is coming today and our appointment is tomorrow morning. We are excited but I'm always nervous before these silly appointments. I'll do my best to update when I can!


How far along? 18W3D

Maternity clothes? Still just wearing sweats/yoga pants around the house and dresses/my capris with bella band out. 



Literally wear this everyday. 

Stretch marks? Nope. Having nightly inspections. Not kidding

Sleep: Hard to fall asleep but sleeping hard with very scary dreams. Awfully vivid dreams. Last night I woke up to my husband setting his alarm on and off 64 times (he's worried he'll sleep in). If I wasn't exhausted beyond belief I would have slapped him with a pillow.


Best moment this week: My MIL comes today and tomorrow is our big day! 


Someone gifted me with a monthly subscription to Mommies First. My first box came yesterday: 



It is so cool! I had to answer some questions about myself and baby and they sent me a box full of goodies. I totally recommend them! 

Miss Anything? Same....a delicious sub, my bikini body, unlimited Diet Cokes, coffee. . . 


Movement: I think so! A little bit each day. Especially after I eat. 

Food cravings: Butterscotch chips, frosted animal cookies, and a yogurt parfait with granola.


Anything making you queasy or sick: Haven't looked at chicken in a long time..gag. Getting car sick but luckily I don't have to ride in a car very much. The oven still gets me every time! 


Have you started to show yet: A little bump, I think? 



Yes that is the same shirt..no idea how/why it got darker over time.. ha ha.

Gender: Eeeek tomorrow 10:30 cannot come soon enough! I really have no idea.


Labor Signs: No


Belly Button in or out? Definitely in, but coming out.


Wedding rings on or off? On! One was looser, not sure what that's about.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and excited and can't wait to shop!


Looking forward to: My MIL getting here this afternoon and tomorrow! 




So my husband and I got pedicures over the weekend and I always get a "wild" color. Love this electric blue! 

When we got home I was on the phone with my grandmother and stubbed my toe on a dumbbell. So now my whole toe is purple/pink. Delicious. 

Okay, people! Will update as soon as I can. Thank you for all the sweet emails/comments! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment