Friday, May 17, 2013

Five Question Friday-- May 17th

TGIF! Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday..we sure are! After work I think I am going to treat myself to a mani/pedi and maybe even a haircut. I never do things like that unless it's for my birthday or Christmas. Okay or maybe a vacation.

Yesterday the dogs' had their yearly vet appointment and shots and it was nothing short of a nightmare. We waited over an hour-- one very excited dog and one dog who crawled all over mama. And one husband who is majorly creeped out by doctors. $369, 4 puke episodes and $30 in treats later, we survived.

Nothing fun or crazy planned this weekend besides lots of dog walking, dog park, and cleaning.

1. Do you keep your car cleaned up?

Yes! I cannot stand a messy car. Seriously, men-- pick up your car. If it's messy, that's probably why you're single. #Justsayin

If we had it my way, there would be no eating in our car. But my husband enjoys eating on the go. A lot.

2. Are you really doing a natural birth? Why? Are you crazy? (This was the number 1 question I got over email!) 

I hesitated even mentioning that, but I felt it was important to share what books I am reading (and enjoying!). (You can view that post here).

YES and I cannot be more excited. It was mostly my husband's idea-- he is the bomb diggity.

Why? Well because that's what our grandmother's did and I feel I want to experience birth and not be drugged. Plus I am petrified of a catheter, and that is required (at my hospital) for an epidural. I could honestly go on and on but I don't want to sound preachy. If you're dying to know, you can email me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

That being said, I have had 2 dreams that I had a C-section, and that is far from natural. Yikes!

3. When are you going to update about your moving plans?

Soon! I promise.

4. How often do you go grocery shopping?

Once or twice a week I'll go to the store and get crap. When my dad visits, he loves (more than me, seriously) going to the store and grocery shopping.

5. Where did you get the planner/calendar in this post?

It's from ErinCondren.com. Definitely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment