Friday, December 6, 2013

Five Question Friday-- December 6th

Happy, happy Friday! So happy it's Friday. Plus we have a special guest this weekend, Christine! Emma is so excited to meet her Auntie. Cannot wait to post some pictures! 

What do you have planned this weekend?

We don't have much planned-- catching up with Christine, movies, and I am getting fitted for my bridesmaid dress for her wedding in May. Woo hoo. Operation bridesmaid body starts...tomorrow! 

Once again these are a bunch of questions that have come in via email. I'll try my best to answer all of them!

1. What kind of camera do you use for your pictures with the giraffe? 

Canon Eos Rebel T3i

2. How are the dogs liking Emma? Does Emma like them?

They love her, but they don't really acknowledge her. Does that make sense? They are already protective of her but they don't love cuddling with her. I think that is typical of poodles. 

3. Where did you get the blue and pink headband? (This post)

Jameson Monroe on Etsy. 

4. How is sleeping in the Rock N Play going? We are thinking of getting one. Do you recommend it? 

Well. LOL. My husband doesn't think Emma likes the Rock N Play, so she's now sleeping in her MamaRoo. It's been a little less than a week and we're getting lots more sleep. She's waking up twice, but they are two quick wake ups. 

With that being said, the Rock N Play is super cozy, warm, and serves its purpose. It was pretty inexpensive and I definitely recommend it! 

5. How are you liking being a mama? Are you stressed out? How is being back to work? Etc, etc. 

I am loving being a mama to Miss Emma Jane! She's such a sweetie and snuggle butt. Tonight she was mimicking me and we were sticking our tongues out at each other! She's so fun. 

Nope, not stressed out at all! Being back to work was tough in the beginning. Now it isn't hard and luckily my job is very understanding. I had a conference call on Tuesday and Emma squealed/farted/cooed throughout the whole call. The people thought it was adorable. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment