Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bumpdate-- 38 Weeks

                                  
Found him in here..

Is this going to be my last bumpdate? We can only hope! No, I'm kidding-- there is no rushing our little girl! We want her to come when she's good & ready. 

Had my 38 week appointment today and nothing too exciting. My weight, BP, and baby look perfect! She has until the 28th to come or we have to talk induction. Boo. I really hope and pray she'll come on her own! When I look in the mirror, she's looks pretty high still. Nurse says I have a cozy uterus. ;)

For all my nosey readers my next appointment is on the 18th. We'll see what happens between now and then! I am going to keep waking and bouncing on that darn ball. My husband thinks I'm going to pop it. He said one night he's going to hear a loud boom and find me on the floor in tears. 

How far along? 38W5D

Maternity clothes: Same. Non maternity clothes and my husband's shirts around the house, and maternity clothes when I leave the house. 

Stretch marks? Nothing new. Booty & boobs. Boo. 

Sleep: Sleeping great! Very thankful for that. There is quite a set up for sleep, though-- Air set at 68 degrees, both fans on, leg pillow, just the sheet, and blankets everywhere else for my husband and the dogs. 

Best moment this week: Our late night date night! I picked up Chipotle (forgot silverware.. that's what I get for being one of those obnoxious people on their phone while in line), picked up my husband from work, and we sat on a bench downtown. This was our view:


When we were done eating we walked to the White House (maybe a block from where we were sitting?). Nobody was over there so it was very nice! I left my phone in the car so didn't get a good picture. How many photos do I really need of the White House?

Miss anything? Not really. Maybe coffee/caffeine/Diet Coke. And a hot bath. 

Craving anything? Not really. 

Movement: Movement has definitely slowed down, but she's still pretty active. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. 

Have you started to show yet? Obviously. 

Gender: Widdle baby girl! 

Labor signs: None. What the heck. 

Belly button in or out? Same. Dark and flat-ish. 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy/blessed/so excited! 

Looking forward to: Our little gal's arrival, family coming, and the arrival of all my friends' fall babies! 

My friend Jen is due in November. It has been so much fun to be pregnant together and I'm so thankful to have her! 



Symptoms: Out of breath and congested 24/7 (I carry tissues around in my pockets, bra, socks, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment