Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bumpdate-- 39 Weeks

Cannot believe I am 39 weeks pregnant! Still does not feel real.. like we could have a baby at any moment. Everyone keeps asking if I feel differently and I honestly do not. 

I feel fantastic! Have a normal amount of energy, sleeping great, and don't think baby has "dropped". Truly blessed. We are excited but definitely not rushing little miss-- she can come when she's ready. 

How far along? 39W5D

Maternity clothes: Same. Wearing maternity clothes when I go out and regular clothes around the house/working out. My idea of "working out" is very different these days..

Stretch marks? Nothing new and exciting....boobs and booty/hips. 

Sleep: Sleep is amazing. I don't wake up to pee any more so I get a solid 8 or 9 hours. Guess I should kiss the amazing sleep good bye pretty soon. :) 

Best moment this week: Hmm, our "baby pool" has been lots of fun. We have a family/friend one, and a work one. The work one also included weight. Major props to the guy who thinks my baby is coming today at 8lbs, 2 oz.. 


My husband's grandmother's birthday is tomorrow, so that would be really cool! But, unlikely at this point. I think my FIL/Sharon will be right. Who knows! 

Miss anything? Unlimited Diet Coke and sleeping on my belly. 

Craving anything? Not really. After our appointment tomorrow we may go out for breakfast/brunch.. iHop sounds kind of good. So does Chick Fil A breakfast! 

Movement: Movement has definitely slowed down, but she still rolls around throughout the day/night.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Chocolate. I was never a chocolate person (it made me sick) pre pregnancy, but I craved it early on. I never went overboard, but the other day I had some and it made me sick. :( So, we're back to no chocolate. The thought of it, seeing it, smelling it, and walking by it at the store is enough to make me run to the bathroom. 

Have you started to show yet? Please.


Dropped? I say no.

Gender: Girl!

Labor signs: None, what the heck.

Belly button in or out? Same, dark and flat. 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to: Our little gal's arrival! Now if she would just come! 

Symptoms: None really. 

2 comments:

  1. These last few days of waiting are tough, aren't they? But you're almost there! Can't wait until she arrives!

    ReplyDelete