Friday, October 4, 2013

Bumpdate-- 37 Weeks

Officially full term! Kind of crazy/scary to think that Baby B can come any time now. Yikes! 

I was trying to explain to my dad what "full term" meant, but I was just confusing him..basically baby is completely formed, has healthy lungs, and labor would not be stopped if it started. 

Had my weekly check up today..nothing very exciting. Belly measured exactly 37 and even though I was a rather large baby, no one is concerned that Baby B will be big. She seems pretty cozy in there..still very high and has not "dropped" yet. Guess I need to walk more and bounce on the ball! 

How far along? 37W6D

Maternity clothes: Officially wearing leggings almost 24/7. It's cool here at night so I'm rocking my husband's Vikings hoodie. He told me I don't look pregnant, just fat when I wear it. Sweet! 

Oh side note about the clothes. Starting shopping for some clothes to wear after she's here. Unfortunately I was not one of those ladies who only gains weight in my belly, so I think it will take a bit to wear my jeans and normal clothes. That's okay! I found some cute sweat pants at Target and may even splurge on some VS ones this weekend. 

Stretch marks? Nothing new. Booty and boobs. 

Sleep: Sleep. Is. Amazing. I sleep hard. Waking up and not knowing what day it is. It's amazing. 

Best moment this week: Having another check up and hearing our sweet girl's HB, getting to FaceTime with my dad, and finishing up the nursery (more on that later). 

Fenway and his owners came by because "Fenway had a present for me". Are these not the cutest onesies you've ever seen? 



Miss anything? I love being pregnant! If I had to pick something, I'd say unlimited Diet Coke and sleeping on my belly.

Craving anything? Not really. When my husband's shift is over we are going to Chipotle for a late date night. Been thinking about it ALL day! 

Movement: Movement has definitely slowed down. She is still pretty active-- loves being in the car and candy corn like mama. :) 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope

Have you started to show yet? Yup. 


Gender: Sugar and spice and everything nice.. that's what little girls are made of!

Labor signs: None. GAH! 

Belly button in or out? Flat as a pancake and dark. 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy/blessed/excited! 

Looking forward to: My husband and I are going on some dates before little miss arrives. So excited! And of course Baby B's arrival. 

Symptoms: Congested 24/7, bloody nose at least once/day, sciatic nerve pain, and acid reflux. 

No comments:

Post a Comment