Sunday, January 6, 2013

Weekly Goals-- January 6th

I'm doing it! I'm here and I'm posting my weekly goals. That has to mean something, right? I said I would try to post weekly goals and here I am. Woo hoo!

This week I need to get a lot of stuff accomplished because next week will be crazy. I don't want to jinx it, but this week should be relatively calm. Shh, I didn't say that.

:: Ship the red bag that's been hanging on our closet door for two weeks. Yup, I'm that lady..the one who has to hang things in a place I will see them to force me to do something with them. And if I'm lucky it will get done tomorrow.

:: Order/ship birthday gifts for 4 friends/family members. January is a seriously popular month!

:: Change the state our phone numbers are registered in. Apparently we are charged more per month because we don't live in the same state as something or other . . I don't really know. We cannot change our numbers right now, so I'm hoping this is a fairly simple process.

:: Run/walk 5 times this week. I love jogging by myself in the mornings, but lately my husband and I have been walking together. That is more fun to me because it's the only time we are actually together just us without distractions. It's so nice.

:: Read for 30 minutes 3 times this week. (The book I'm currently reading is kind of short so I don't have to read every day). My goal is to read 1 book per month (more on my 2013 goals here) so I want to have it throughout the whole month!

:: Write a letter to my pen pal. 

:: Meet with banker. I'll post more on this if necessary, but we are just getting some accounts changed around.

:: Take down Christmas cards.

:: Post on the blog I VA for 5 days this week. 

Okay, it doesn't seem like a lot which is nice! But of course I also have: work, insane dogs, crazy awesome husband, ironing of crazy awesome husband's uniform, making crazy awesome husband's lunch, and answering my phone that never seems to stop buzzing. xO

No comments:

Post a Comment