Thursday, January 24, 2013

Five Question Friday-- January 25th

Thank goodness it is Friday. It has been one of those weeks and I am so glad the weekend is almost here. It snowed yesterday and while I loved it, the dogs got too cold and I thought I was killing them both (literally). More on that later. . maybe.

Oh and I just started walking the dog across the hall and long story short, it's not going well. He destroyed their house (ate a toothbrush, got into nail polish/mascara, and even opened up some makeup). Yeah, I am going to ask for a raise.

This weekend we just have a few things that need to get done. Hopefully everything can get accomplished today after work so we can relax all weekend..yeah, right.

Hope you guys have a great weekend! 

1. Do you have a car seat for your dog? Don't you know that's dangerous for her to ride in the front seat? (From this post..ahem).

No, we don't.

2. What did you think of Zero Dark Thirty?

It was good! Besides me panicking the entire time (more on that back here) I enjoyed it. We had free movie tickets and that was the only movie my husband and I could both agree on. I cannot stand action movies and slept through The Dark Knight so I was prepared for a snooze fest, but it was much more than action.

3. What game show/reality show could you totally win?

Hmmm. Family Feud? Not sure. I'm not so good under pressure.

4. What is one thing you buy no matter what every time you go to the grocery store?

Easy peasy. The jalepeno chicken Lean Pockets. Seriously amazeballs. I have 1 for lunch almost every day and stock up when they're on sale for $2. If it's not Lean Pockets it's probably Cinnamon Toast Crunch or yogurt.

5. Do you really get up and get ready/dressed everyday even though you work at home?

I talked a bit about this back here, but for the most part, yes. There are some days (like when I had my chin thing last week) that I will wear sweat pants and a hoodie all day but I feel like a bum. Plus, it's a little embarrassing to take the dogs on a walk looking like a bum!

Most days I make it my goal to be nice and cute at least before my husband gets home. Trust me, it's not always easy-- it just feels so nice and it puts me in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment