Friday, June 7, 2013

Five Question Friday-- June 7th

Woo hoo it's Friday! I have honestly been on the phone since 7:30 this morning. 

What are everyone's weekend plans? My husband got a new work schedule so he works tomorrow but is off Sunday. Tomorrow I would like to do some work around the house, finish BG's bookcase, and I'm having chinese food with a friend. Yum! 

Sunday we may go and register at Babies R Us. At first it seemed fun but BRU is about 20 minutes away and we know we'll be there for an hour or so and it just seems like a hassle. Maybe we can turn it into a fun day date. Who knows.

Enjoy your weekend, everybody! xO

1. Do you wake up before the alarm or get up at the last possible second? 

I don't really use an alarm. Some furry animal usually stirs around 6:30-6:45 and I will finally get out of bed at 7. 

2. Your bookcase for Baby B is really pink. I thought you said you didn't want to do all pink? (Back here)

LOL! The picture does make it look brighter than it really is. Because we rent we cannot paint the walls, so this piece will just be quite a statement piece. I sound like I know what the heck I'm talking about (I don't). 

Obviously the shelves will have stuff on them, so it won't have the "wow" factor you're seeing when it's plain. 

3. What ended up being wrong with your dog? Was the other one sick?

We have no idea. They thought it was a bacterial infection, but who knows. Cocoa never got sick (Thank God!) so they assumed Oreo may have eaten a piece of grass that was sprayed with chemicals, or peed/pooped on by a sick dog. 

We are just thankful to God (And the vet) that our boy is feeling much better!

4. What is your favorite morning drink?

Well, it used to be coffee. Now it's ice water. :) I will have my one and only Diet Coke around 10-10:30. 

5. Do you two have Father's Day plans?

Well, since we're not "officially" parents we don't really do anything. 

I will get my husband a card and I got him a gift for the baby he's been wanting. Can't wait to post about it! 

Since we obviously don't live in the same area as our dads/grandpas/etc, we will just call or Skype with them. Luckily we get to see both sets of parents in less than a month! Woo hoo! 


Enjoy your weekend! Thank you, as always, for the sweet emails. We are so excited and blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment