Friday, February 22, 2013

Five Question Friday-- February 22nd

TGIF! Happy Friday, people. I'm so happy it's the weekend so I can tackle lots of stuff on my to-do list.  Making a new chalkboard and catching up on sleep will need to get done too!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! xO

1. What types of board games do you play, if any?

I don't really play board games, but I like Apples to Apples and Sequence. 

2. How often do you listen to music? What do you like?

Not often. Sometimes I'll listen to Pandora while I work but I get distracted easily. When I work out I listen to music to "pump me up" but I love Christian music if I'm cleaning, etc. 

3. Are you strong?

Physically? No, LOL. When I work out I usually just do cardio and abs. It's all I have time for. Lately I've been doing arms instead of abs, but I'm a major baby. 

Emotionally? I'd like to think I'm pretty strong. 

4. Cake or pie?

Depends! I love Apple/Pumpkin pie, but that's about it since I'm not a chocolate person. 

Cake is probably better. . especially banana cake with cream cheese frosting (Ahem, can you tell I like food?)!

5. What's your favorite candy?

Swedish Fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment