Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Day/Birthday Recap

Happy Love Day! 

I hope everyone is having a great Valentine's Day! Whether you have a Valentine or not, do something for yourself today-- love yourself and your Heavenly Father!

My birthday was last weekend but we aren't really birthday people. I mean, don't get me wrong we celebrate, but we don't make a huge deal about it. Cool, I'm 23. I can legally...what? 



As most of you know I am obsessed with all things Bath & Body Works (more about my obsession with the candles here). I grabbed this candle (okay, and a dozen other things) and I love it!



Cards are my favorite part of holidays. I usually keep my absolute favorites in a box in the office closet



My MIL emailed that a package was arriving and I should be on the lookout. You should have seen the look on my face when k-cups were exploding out of the box! Okay, not exploding, but you get the idea.

Ahem. We are still loving our Keurig and definitely recommend it! More on our Keurig here

Also not pictured are 2 additional boxes of k-cups. We are good on coffee until the new year! :)


My friend took me out for coffee and I snagged this cutie! Love it. 

Every time I walk by the fridge I get this song stuck in my head! 


I changed up our little board for Valentine's Day/Spring. Ahem, note the card from Fenway apologizing for his obnoxious behavior. (More on that back here). 

So whatever you're doing today, do something you love. Tell the ones you love that you love them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment