Friday, May 10, 2013

Five Question Friday-- May 10th

TGIF! Happy Friday, everyone! And Happy Mother's Day to all my mom readers. I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Let's see..as always my husband is working this weekend. Boo. Since we finally have our moving schedule (more on that later), I have an itch to organize and do a massive purge around the house. We'll see.

My Gap maternity leggings came in so I can officially be seen in public! Woo hoo! That means I'll probably go get my hair cut and maybe run to the mall. I need to find some cute longer shirts since I don't want my whole booty exposed in leggings. We'll see how that turns out.

1. What's the one personal hygiene thing you won't do in front of your spouse?

Umm, nothing?

2. What was the best field trip you ever took in school?

In 5th grade we flew to Williamsburg, VA and took the train home. It was so much fun! Mostly because my parents nor my friends' parents were chaperones. Score!

3. What is on top of your refrigerator?

Cutting boards and large serving plates. And probably dust. :(

4. What is your favorite or most used phone apps?

Banking ones or Pandora. I used to hate Pandora but now I use it every day on my walks.

5. What are you like when you're nervous? Do you get nervous easily?

Quiet. Yes! I'm already nervous for our anatomy scan that's over a week away. I know it's normal to be nervous but I work myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment