Thursday, May 2, 2013

Strawberry Summer Salad

Like this recipe? Be sure to repin it on Pinterest!

Remember a few weeks ago when I posted about this yummy salad dressing? Seriously-- it's delicious. Go buy some, now. 

I'll wait. 


My MIL has made this salad at least a thousand times and I had been craving it for almost a month before I texted her asking where to buy it. It it so amazing and always makes me think of being at my in laws house-- easy going, fun, and relaxed!

She sent me the picture (above) and I literally went out and bought that stuff thirty seconds later. Seriously, it makes the salad. 

There really isn't a recipe for this salad, because you just throw stuff together in a bowl. 

What you'll need:

:: Strawberries 
:: Feta cheese
:: Spinach
:: Vinaigrette dressing (ahem, pictured above)
:: Almonds/pecans/walnuts/something crunchy

Yum! Let me know what you think. I was going to include a picture of me and my MIL but I seem to not have one. Can you guess what we'll be accomplishing the next time she comes? :) 

Enjoy! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment