Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bumpdate-- 19 Weeks

Totally slacking at my Bumpdates but at least I'm still on track, right? Can't believe on Saturday I'll be halfway done..holy moly! Guess I should write that birth plan that the doctor has been telling me about! 

How far along? 19W5D

Maternity clothes? Yes! Well, not all the time. When my MIL was here (more on that later), she helped me find 3 pairs of bottoms and at least 7-9 tops. I am definitely set for the summer! Around the house I still sport leggings and t-shirts, but when we go out I wear my new clothes. :)

If you're pregnant and in denial about shopping, just go. Drag someone with you. You will feel so much better having clothes that fit you and accentuate the bump rather than clothes that cover it up (which, makes even the tiniest woman look heavy). 

Stretch Marks? Nope. Still applying the most awful smelling stretch mark cream. Guess I shouldn't complain, though. 

My husband came home from work today, kissed my belly and said, "Ew, cocoa butter". 

Sleep: Sleeping hard. When my husband gets up in the morning I literally feel like a truck hit me. I noticed today that my body is pretty sore when I get up.

Best moment this week: I think (pretty positive) I felt 3 or 4 little kicks yesterday! They were pretty low and soft. Very cute. And our 1 year anniversary is on Sunday. My husband doesn't know it yet but he'll be treating me to a manicure. And maybe a haircut that I have been putting off since March.

Totally did some shopping this week, too! I told my husband I just needed one pink thing to get me through. I picked up this darling headband and I'm totally in love:

Love, love, love everything about little girls. Especially head bands with giant flowers.

Miss anything? Same as always. Unlimited Diet Coke and bathing suit shopping.

Movement: Definitely the kicks yesterday and a few little flutters here and there. 

Food cravings: Not much. Maybe some good Cheetos and a nice brownie. And a yogurt parfait. 

Want to know something really sad? I got the "special" yogurt parfait when my in laws came and visited (it was at their hotel's breakfast buffet). They are coming again in July and I'm secretly hoping they will stay there again....just so one of them can smuggle me a yogurt parfait. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. Some restaurant on my walk today about killed me. And the oven still. 

Have you started to show yet? I guess. I still think I could pass as fat, though.

Gender: Baby GIRL!!!! 

Labor signs: No

Belly button in or out: Same as it has been. Definitely in, but making its way out I believe.

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! So beyond happy/excited/blessed.

Looking forward to: Baby girl's blanket coming in so I can pick out goodies for her nursery. (More on the blanket back here). 

Cocoa wearing baby girl's headband. Obsessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment