Friday, May 3, 2013

Five Question Friday-- May 3rd

Holy moly how is it already May?! Yesterday marked being married to my love for 11 months-- holy macaroni! And of course that made me think what in the world are we going to do for our anniversary?

So thankful the weekend is here-- I'd like to do a good clean because my dad will be coming sometime next week. I'm dog sitting a few dogs and we'll be looking at some more places to live (EEK, will post on this when I have an update).

My husband as usual is working all weekend but we have finally gotten a good schedule together. It's starting to feel more "normal" and my boss even gives me work on the weekends so sometimes I don't have to work on his days off! It's a very interesting change.

Have a great weekend everyone! xO

PS-- If you have any anniversary gift ideas that stick with the "theme" of paper be sure to pass them along!

1. What is the one thing you hate most about being an LEO wife?

Wow, hopefully I never gave off the idea that I hate any part of my husband's job!

I don't hate his job at all-- it's not my job to hate. Like I mentioned above, the hours are weird but I definitely don't hate that.

Oh I know what I hate! When people find out what he does they always have to say "Well, because of the nature of his job, you need good life insurance/a job/etc". Really? These days you can get shot at doing just about anything. I think I'd feel safer carrying a weapon than not.

Okay, rant over. :)

2. What's your favorite way to recharge?

Um, sleep? Read?

3. Who drives when you and your spouse go somewhere?

Me. I get major carsick in the passenger seat. :(

4. What are 3 things on your bucket list?

Hmmm. Run a marathon, have a big family with the best guy ever, and grow closer to God every day.

5. Have you ever been in a car accident?

Not really. I rear ended someone in high school in my dad's car and the guy drove off (really?). It really wasn't anything major, just expensive for my dad. Whoops.

Oh and kind of funny? We never told my mom. Ha. She died and never knew. She is probably laughing at me right now calling me a goofball.

No comments:

Post a Comment