Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bumpdate-- 25 Weeks

25 weeks and feeling great! As most of y'all know we had a sneak peek of Lil Miss earlier in the week. 

She's such a cutie patootie with her little nose! 

She yawned for us which was absolutely amazing to watch. She weighed 1 lb 10 oz and was 53% for weight. They don't do height/length anymore, I guess. 

Bonus: They were able to get the shot of her spine they needed so we are done with ultrasounds! Can't believe the next time we see her she'll be in our arms! 

How far along? 25W5D

Maternity Clothes? Yup. My husband confirmed my $79 maternity capris look too big after I took the tags off so that's awesome. Whoops. 

I wear all regular clothes around the house/workout/sleep, so it's only maternity clothes if we're going out somewhere "nice". 

Stretch Marks? Just under my one boob. 

Sleep: Sleeping okay. A few times I've woken up to round ligament pain (more about that here) in my belly. It is absolutely awful. Luckily my husband and I have a great system-- I wake him up, he gets me ice for my special pregnancy pillow, and sets up a pile of pillows to prop my feet up. Yes, he's amazing. 

What's even more fun is getting a charlie horse during the whole fiasco. I have trouble falling asleep after the whole experience so I usually stay up and watch infomercials on Wen Hair Care or something. Sweet. 

It was so bad during our moving/visitors week that every night before bed we would literally pray that it wouldn't happen again. 

Best Moment This Week: Being on vacation! 

Besides that my SIL and sister were able to feel BG move so that was cool. I kept poking her around when we would watch movies with my MIL, but BG is a bit stubborn....she gets that from her daddy, just sayin'. 

We also officially have a changing table! 


Miss Anything? Not really. Lately I've had to force my daily Diet Coke down, so I can't say I miss drinking 4 or 5 of those a day. 

Craving Anything? Not really. Y'all saw I got my famous parfait and it was amaze balls! I miss my giant fruit salads and can't wait to get home and make one. 

Movement: Loving every bit of it! BG loves scary movies-- she moves throughout the whole thing! She also moved the whole time I sat at the beach yesterday. I could see my bathing suit moving! 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Popcorn still looks horrible. My cousins bought a giant smores cake that I literally can't even look at. It's a shame because it looks beautifully decorated.

Have you started to show yet? I'd say so. The lady at the nail salon was shocked I was 6 months pregnant and asked if I ate food. It made me want to eat her. 

She also thought I was 18. Sigh. 

I paid $6 extra for some paraffin wax thing. Who knows. 

Gender: Our little girl! 

Labor Signs: No

Belly button In or Out: In

Wedding Rings on or off: On. Well, I forgot them on our vacation so the nail tech was probably judging me. Who cares. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, but I get moody when I'm tired. 

Looking forward to: Organizing BG's nursery and my next appointment on the 19th.  Oh, and I sent my cousin out to get me some candy so I'm looking forward to that. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment