Friday, July 26, 2013

Bumpdate-- 27 Weeks

27 weeks..we are in the third trimester! I can't believe it. Where has the time gone? Still feeling great but cannot get enough sleep, ever.

I had my glucose test and my Rhogam shot today so I'd say today was eventful. For any of my pregnant friends I definitely recommend the fruit punch flavored glucola, not the orange! Fruit punch tasted like kool aid. I have a very sensitive stomach and didn't feel sick until I got home. Oh and my husband treated me to Chick Fil A breakfast for not barfing and making a fool of myself.


My husband is such a baby and is scared of shots. I had this odd feeling I had to get the Rhogam shot in my booty, and I was right. He could not keep it together-- he kept laughing at me hunched over getting a shot in my butt. The nurse could barely control herself and I thought my husband was going to faint. He kept saying "That needle is HUGE!".

How far along? 27W6D

Maternity Clothes: Obviously. Starting to get uncomfortable with some bras, may have to get some this weekend.

Tank and jean shorts from Motherhood. 

Stretch Marks? Boobs. Are. Covered. Belly is still in the clear, but very veiny. Bright blue veins are shooting across my belly.

Sleep: Sleeping OK. Wake up a lot to either pee or roll over. I can tell I'm keeping the dogs up in the night because they sleep all day long.

My husband goes to bed in sweat pants and a hoodie (with 600 blankets) and I sleep in shorts and a tank top. I cannot get cool enough! We keep the a/c at 70...I'm afraid to see what our bill will be.

Best moment this week: Probably finalizing plans for our shower in NY in September. Went out to lunch with a friend today which was really fun.

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my belly. Well, sleeping in general. Trying to soak up every bit of being pregnant, I think I'll miss it!

Craving anything? Milk and ice water.

Movement: Feeling movement throughout the day! She's most active when her daddy gets home from work-- 10PM/11PM. I attempted video'ing my alien belly for my MIL but it is still hard to notice unless you're really paying attention.

I feel kicks all over. My hips, way low, and way up high. I'm curious to see what position she's in but she seems pretty content in there.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Today I've just felt off from the glucose test, but usually no. The oven still makes me feel light headed, but that's it.

Have you started to show yet? I think some people still must think I'm fat. Sweet. A lady at the mall the other day just stared at me, which was incredibly awkward.

Okay, this picture makes me look huge. Holy crap, can I get any bigger (seriously)? 

Gender: Baby GIRL!

Labor signs: No

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy. Very blessed. We are constantly thanking God, talking to BG, and telling her how much we love her!

Looking forward to: Getting BG's nursery together. We looked over our list and figured out what is absolutely necessary, and what is not. This taggie blanket was obviously a necessity.

He cannot wait to meet his lil sis! 


Symptoms: Extreme fatigue, not sleeping well, and sore/achy all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment