Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bumpdate-- 14 Weeks

Happy Saturday! Saturday is my favorite day of the week because that means I have turned the page to a new week-- today it's 14



Kind of crazy because I remember going for a blood test when I was only 5 weeks pregnant..that feels like a lifetime ago!


How far along? 14W


Maternity clothes? No. Discovered yesterday I can't button my pants. My husband thought it was the funniest thing..yeah, real funny. For now I'm just rocking the bella band. It sucks by the way. 



Probably the only pants that fit me. Sweet.

Stretch marks? Nope. Still applying the smelly stuff every day.


Sleep: Sleeping a little better with the craziest dreams. The humidifier helps a lot!


Best moment this week: Getting an adorable little PJ outfit in the mail and getting 2 giant book cases from our neighbors! 



We wanted to put it on Oreo but decided not to.



They are about 56 inches high, so huge! I'm imagining painting it a white/grey/pink for a girl or grey/blue/green for a boy. Probably fill it with books and then some baskets for burp cloths/diapers/toys. Sort of like the bookcase picture here

Another fun thing this week? I got a pregnancy/baby reading. Yup, judge me. It was amazing and worth $12. Some people think it's hokie (and it is), but my mom was really into it and I thought she would want me to do it. 

Miss Anything? Diet Coke, subs (lunch meat in general), hot baths, & coffee.


Movement: Not really. Swear I felt something yesterday morning. Who knows!


Food cravings: Philly cheese steak sounds amazing and a fruit/yogurt parfait with granola. Hook a prego up!


Anything making you queasy or sick: Popcorn, pork, cinnamon rolls, chlorine, and sauce of any kind.


Have you started to show yet: Hmm, no. I could probably hide it for a few more weeks, but definitely feeling fat. My husband can definitely see a difference and keeps saying "Where the heck did that come from?!" Oh and my favorite line from him last week, "Your hips have gotten so wide! I thought that didn't happen until right before the baby comes." Really?


Gender: I say boy, find out soon enough!


Labor Signs: Oh Lord no.


Belly Button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody when I'm tired or hot but happy the rest of the time.


Looking forward to: My FIL comes on Monday, Doctor appointment on Wednesday where I can hopefully schedule the anatomy scan, and my dad comes Thursday. Holy God I should probably find some clothes that fit. 


Okay, people! Hope everyone has a great Saturday! Thank you for all the kind words and love.. we are so excited and blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment