Sunday, April 14, 2013

Life Lately-- Surprise!

So on February 7th (two days before my birthday), after feeling so lousy and exhausted, I went back to bed at 9AM. 

My boss called at 9:30, then my dad, then a manager I work with . . and my nap went straight to hell. 

So I got up and went to Target. I knew the answer before I even got in the car but I knew my husband wouldn't believe me..

No denying that, sister. 

On New Year's we toasted to seeing what God's plan for us was..Imagine my surprise 5 weeks later when that was staring me in the face!

I immediately emailed my friend asking how accurate these tests were. There's no way. She laughed in my face. There is a reason those tests are like $6 a pop. 

So around 11AM, (starving) I ate a slice of pizza and texted my husband "Um. So, I'm pregnant. Can you talk?" My husband didn't believe me. He got home and made me pee on 5 more tests, wasting another $30. 

All. Positive. 


Do you believe me now? You can't make this stuff up. It's as if he thought I was these buying positive tests off Ebay. Nut job.

As of yesterday I'm 13 weeks with our little munchkin and we're just super blessed and excited! My official due date is October 18, 4 weeks after our lease is up..sweet!

And I found this from a blogging friend-- I'll try to be good about filling it out: 

How far along? 13W1D
Maternity clothes? Nope.
Stretch marks? Nope. Bought some awful smelling stuff and hoping it works! 
Sleep: Sleep sucks. Hot 24/7. Use a fan, humidifier, no covers, and ice packs. 
Best moment this week: Telling my aunt and our NY family. 
Miss Anything? Diet Coke, subs (lunch meat in general), sleeping, hot baths, & coffee
Movement: Nope, but excited for when it happens!
Food cravings: A sub, cheese, milk, & yogurt.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Popcorn, ground beef, cinnamon rolls, chlorine.
Have you started to show yet: Just fat. 
Gender: I say boy, find out soon enough!
Labor Signs: Oh Lord no.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody at night or when I'm hot but happy the rest of the time!
Looking forward to: The pizza rolls being done and finding out the gender!


xO

No comments:

Post a Comment