Friday, April 5, 2013

Five Question Friday-- April 5th

Hi guys, happy Friday! What are your plans for the weekend?

My husband got a new work schedule so his "weekend" is now during the week. It's super weird and leaves me going by myself to church on Sunday. Like I needed another excuse to skip it.

I have been on a milk kick lately and drank a gallon in 5 days. This is coming from the girl who usually uses less than half a cup with her cereal..so I'll be hitting the grocery store at some point this weekend!

After yesterday's post I had a lot of questions come in..

1. You must get sick of all these people visiting? 

Not really! People don't come that often. Honestly, it just seems like that. We had a wave of it and we'll go 2 or 3 weeks before someone comes again. Maybe even a month. We really do love our family and encourage people to come as often as they can. Clearly they take advantage of that offer. :)

2. How did you get tickets to the games? Aren't like they like thousands of dollars?

No, LOL. Well yes they probably are but we just got them from people at the university, I think. They were not that pricey!

3. Aren't you just a bandwagon fan because they're doing well?

No. They have a wonderful program but I have definitely cheered for them on bad years. Last year was tough. It's been 10 years since they went to the final four, so we'll see what this year (weekend) brings.

4. What do you guys do for a living? 

My husband will punch me in the throat if I say more than he is in law enforcement downtown. You can probably figure the rest out for yourself.

I work for my dad's company from home dealing with HR. My husband and I both worked at the Corporate office in Orlando throughout college. It's pretty fun and very flexible.. which I love! My aunt is also in the business and she is my boss. We should probably have our own TV show.

5. Where did you get your sunglasses that you're wearing? (In this post)

They are from Macy's. Similar here.


Happy Weekend, people! 

And if you don't have anyone to cheer for, Syracuse plays at 8:45 PM EST. Go Orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment