Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! 

I hope you and your family are having a wonderful day! I also hope you have many things to be thankful for this year.

3 years ago my husband and I went with my Dad & stepmom to the Macy's Day Parade. It was absolutely perfect.

We were so little and cute! 

This year? It's just the two of us at home. It will be nice to have a holiday with no stress and fuss.

I avoided the "30 Days of Thanks" on Facebook because I knew I would not keep up, but here are some things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving!

:: My wonderful husband who supports me, loves me, and deals with all my weirdness.

Hope he doesn't kill me. ;)
...And I put up with his weirdness, too. 

:: My little angels! These dogs really do complete our life. They give us purpose, they need us, they love us more than we will ever know. They also give their mother a heart attack at least once a day. Hey, it happens.

Can you tell Oreo is a mama's boy? 

:: I'm so blessed/thankful for our wonderful parents. I know my mom is so happy that God sent me a MIL to have as a mom after she passed away. Our parents are the best. Even though my dad will always love Nathan more than me, that's OK though. ;) I'm also thankful that we are able to see our parents often. My dad comes and visits a lot, so does my FIL, and I was able to go to Florida quickly a few days ago. I'm also thankful for my stepmom, Becky, who is the best doctor in the world. I'm sure she enjoys my weekly/monthly calls concerning anything from a bump to a cough. :)

:: Seesters! 

:: I'm so thankful for both our jobs, and that I get the "pleasure" of working from home. 

:: Except my minor little "incident" last week (I might write more on this later), we have been healthy this year. We are very thankful. 

Okay I will not bore anyone with anything else! Enjoy your Thanksgiving! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment