Monday, November 5, 2012

Life According to my Phone-- November 5th


 How can you resist that face? 

Because it's been so cold out, the doggies do not liking getting out of bed in the morning. It's super cute-- they will stay cozy for a good hour after I get up. They don't even want to get up to go potty! 


This was a week ago today (Monday, October 29th). I guess Sandy didn't really "arrive" until late Monday night and early Tuesday morning, so this is what it looked like most of the day Monday...Not too exciting!

You can read about our Sandy adventures here

My neighbors know about my love for Diet Coke..


Because we had no power, I left for the mall. I got these super cozy boot-type slippers and Oreo found them before I could put them away. Brat. 



While doing Hip Hop Abs I noticed this.. Awesome. In case you can't tell, the water drips all the way to the floor. I don't believe this is from Hurricane Sandy, but who knows. Our apartment people don't seem in a rush to fix it. I took down our beloved chalkboard and cried a little. :)

We were super happy when the power came back on! 


I got this bad boy out because hey-- you can never be too early for Thanksgiving! Right now it's just sitting on top of our fridge, but it's ready for turkey in less than 3 weeks! 

Love my Papi!

PS-- If you have someone write on the back of a dish (like above) and bake at 200 degrees for 1 hour it will stay on for good!


Not cool, people, not cool. I left the pantry door open for literally 3 minutes while I walked someone out and came back to this. I was ticked! 

I should note that literally 33 seconds after I cleaned everything up, I dropped a glass on the floor so had to get the broom back out. Not cool

No comments:

Post a Comment