Sunday, November 4, 2012

Five Question Friday-- November 2nd

Happy Friday! Even though it's almost 10PM this still counts as Friday, right? :) Today was a bit crazy and now I'm fighting a headache so I'm definitely ready for bed.

What are your weekend plans? It is so cold here. Okay it's 44 but you get the point. I plan to take the doggies to the park tomorrow because I know it will be beautiful. I'm sure I'll finagle a Target trip in somewhere.

If you remember, last week I said I would start asking questions from my inbox instead of the usual Five Question Friday.

1. Where did you get the "B" on the wall in your kitchen? Did you make it? (From this post)

My husband's aunt made it for us for our wedding. She's quite talented!

2. How is your gallery wall coming along? 

Gag, shoot me. Do you want the truth? I had my neighbors over to look at everything (their apartment is beautiful decorated/furnished so I knew one of them had the decorating gene!). It was a fabulous plan and we got some ideas. We put all the frames on the floor and I loved it. Then we realized because the space is so large, (read: empty) that we would need about 2x the frames I had already purchased. I was so annoyed with the entire process I returned everything but 1 canvas and the cross. Yeah, embarrassing.

3. What do you do to keep Cocoa and Oreo busy all day?

Usually I'll keep a radio or the news on in the living room and in our bedroom. Some days they'll get a busy ball if they bother me but I usually just potty them in the morning when we get up (6:30), noon, 2PM, 5PM, 8PM, and right before bed. I know... too many times.

4. How old are you?

LOL, 22. You are read my about me here.

5. What TV shows do you like to watch?

Good question! My husband and I used to watch lots of shows with his parents when we lived in Florida. We miss it very much! With them we would watch the Mentalist, the Closer, House, and more. My husband and I watch Revenge, Revolution, Modern Family, and Suburgatory. I try to watch a few by myself-- Married to Jonas, Giuliana & Bill, Tia & Tamara, etc. I'm not into those singing or dancing shows, sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment