Friday, August 9, 2013

5 Blessings on Friday-- August 9th

Happy Friday people! I hope everyone had a great week. This week flew by and I was hoping to accomplish more than I actually did. Oh well. 

The weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend so I hope to be outside soaking it up. I got a new dog walking client and I'm excited to meet Penny!

I thought this week instead of Five Question Friday, I could say 5 things I'm thankful for/feeling blessed about

1-- My cute husband! He put together BG's crib (another blessing that I'll post about later), night stand, and storage cube thing all without complaining. Not sure if he enjoyed it, but it's done and I'm thankful. 


2-- Our jobs. I know this is a no-brainer, but I feel the need to say it this week. My husband has one schedule one week and then it's changing 64 times the next. It drives me batty. With that being said, I'm thankful he has a job. A job he loves with people he loves, at that. 

3-- A family totally obsessed with photographing/video'ing every moment. A few birthdays ago my grandfather gave me all of his home videos of me when I was little. I finally took the time a few nights ago to sit down and watch everything. It. Was. Hilarious. 

I'm so thankful my grandfather was always in our faces with the camera/camcorder because now I have these DVDs to watch. I'm also thankful we have a video camera to capture our little gal. I hope to be just as annoying and have the camera out 24/7. 

4-- My sweet BG! Again, a no brainer, but I'm so thankful for her cute little movements late at night. And early in the morning. And the scary ones in my hips where I feel like she is kicking her way out! 


5-- My extremely energetic weasels. Note Cocoa sitting under the dining room table scared to death of Oreo. 



Enjoy your weekend! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment