Saturday, August 31, 2013

Life According To My Phone-- August 30th

Can you believe today is the last day of August? Holy guacamole! Here's a phone photo dump! Get a peek into our week(s)-- mostly doggies, of course. 


Fenway's owners sent me this..what a cute little Pats fan! And my sister sent me that pic of her black lab, Chase. In another life I would own big doggies but for now my little ten pound poodles are perfect. 



Remember Pippen? He and his sweet owners moved a few miles up the road so I won't be walking him anymore. It came at a good time since we have little BG arriving shortly! 

The catch? While the movers were packing their boxes, Pippen stayed with us. For 6 hours. Two days in a row. Good God I thought I was going to lose my mind. Lots of barking, crying (by the dogs, not me I swear!), running/sprinting, and getting into stuff. 


Getting ready/organized for the week


Got a new dog walking client..Cocoa! Cocoa lives on our floor in our old apartment; small world, right? That makes 3 Cocoas on our floor! 

She's such a sweetie with a really soft coat. My husband would probably die being around her because she sheds like nobody's business

I only have her through the month of September and then I'm done walking dogs until the foreseeable future. Woo hoo! 

This little guy and I got stuck in the rain. Hey-- When ya gotta go, ya gotta go. 


My view most evenings..and sometimes afternoons..and sometimes mornings. At least I bring my laptop and work, right? Sigh. 

Texting with my dad, LOL. 


Sigh. It's a sickness, really. I'm honestly not a huge shopper but I bought a few things for the nursery. And headbands, obviously. 

Luckily I'm done headband shopping-- just waiting on the Jameson Monroe headbands (Just 2, I promise!) to arrive hopefully soon. 

That's it for today! Hope everyone is having an awesome Saturday. xO

No comments:

Post a Comment