Friday, August 30, 2013

Bumpdate-- 32 Weeks

Eeeek! Each week seems scary close to the finish line. I'm now having appointments every 2 weeks until 35 weeks, then I'll be going weekly. At $7 each time to park, they should have a bench in our name by the end of this. 



So I have some countdown app and about pooped myself when I randomly checked it a few days ago. Obviously we know it's not completely accurate, but 50 days to my due date is crazy! 

How far along? 32W6D

Maternity Clothes: Not wearing much besides comfy pants around the house and my husband's shirts. I got another size large sports bra (seriously, never been that size in my life) and it's so comfortable. 

Still haven't found a dress for my baby shower..thinking something long with some cute shoes! Any suggestions?

Stretch Marks? Got a few on my hips. Nothing (yet?) on my belly. 

Sleep: Sleeping great minus waking up 2x to pee every night. Still taking a good 1 hour nap  each day. 

Best moment this week: Planning our trip for our baby shower in NY, and doing some online shopping for BG. 

Headband mail! Are they not the cutest things you've ever seen? That pink one at the top was only $3! 




Love the idea of keeping them in this glass jar

I also confirmed at my appointment that we will definitely have a baby before November. My place won't let me go past 42 weeks so that means we'll have a baby for Halloween! 

So of course that led to this purchase (and obviously a head band but it hasn't arrived yet).. 


I didn't want to do a crazy costume when she'll be so little, so we settled for this comfy little sleeper!

Miss anything? Not much besides unlimited Diet Coke and sleeping on my belly. I have a feeling I'll miss being pregnant!

Craving anything? Not really. Water with crushed ice, watermelon, cantaloupe, and maybe a good donut with sprinkles.

Movement: Pretty active lately! When I wake up in the middle of the night I think I wake her up. Whoops! I still don't really know the difference between kicks/rolls/hiccups/punching, so I just call it "movement". Who knows. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Just the oven still. And fried or greasy food. 

Have you started to show yet? Yup. More so in maternity shirts. 

Gender: Widdle gal! 

Labor signs: No. But had some pain in my belly while walking the other night. Think I went out too soon after eating dinner. That plus talking on the phone = major belly pain. :( 

Oh and speaking of pain..Did some shopping at Target on Wednesday while my husband was at work. My cart was jam packed with one of those long storage bins and I couldn't see well. I ran into one of those stupid giant red balls outside the door and slammed into my cart. Baby was moving around after so I hated to call and be "that" lady. My legs are nice and blue which is really attractive. 

Belly button in or out? In still? My husband said it's definitely darker. It's just weird looking. 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy, but get annoyed easily. 

Looking forward to: Baby shower, family visiting, Labor Day grilling, and getting myself a sprinkle donut after my appointment on Wednesday. 

Symptoms: Congestion, difficulty breathing (can't catch my breath for anything), and dry lips/mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment