Friday, August 9, 2013

Bumpdate-- 29 Weeks


Another week, another time I'm writing this post on the last possible day. By the end of this pregnancy I'll be better, promise. :)

Cannot believe my due date is 10 weeks from tomorrow! Where does the time go? We are getting closer and closer to meeting our sweet little gal and we can't wait.

I have an appointment on Tuesday but I think I'll end up changing it so my husband can go. Not to mention my FIL might be in the area, so it will be a fun week. I'm anxious to ask what's what in my belly-- I'm feeling movement all over and I wonder if they can tell me how she's sitting/hanging out!

How far along? 29W6D

Maternity Clothes: Obviously. Haven't bought anything new but starting to think of what I should wear to my baby shower. A giant sheet? Possibly a long dress? Definitely let me know what you suggest!

Stretch Marks? A few on my boobs. Found one on my booty too. Ha ha. Because that part of my body definitely needed to get bigger.

Sleep: Cannot get enough sleep. Crash for about 2 hours every afternoon. It is usually interrupted with work people calling and me sprinting into my office half asleep. Sweet.

Best moment this week: Getting our crib set up! I will do an official post on it, but here's a sneak peek:



My ring sling came in and obviously I had to put Mister Oreo in it! I can't wait to put our little girl in it. If you need a ring sling I definitely recommend this one-- very reasonably priced and very cool (it's made of gauze or something). 

Miss anything? I miss not being tired 24/7! Besides that I love being pregnant. 

Craving anything? Nothing. Ice water. Maybe watermelon/cantaloupe. Last night my husband came home from work with a calzone and cannolis. I thought for sure I'd want to have some but it smelled so bad and looked so gross. All I wanted was ice water! 

Movement: Still active at the same times-- 10-11AM and 10-11PM. I learned that babies are most active from 24-28 weeks, and then the movement slows down a bit until birth. I have noticed a bit of a decline but she's still pretty active.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Hmm, definitely the calzone last night. Besides that nothing really.

Have you started to show yet? Finally! Feeling round and gigantic.

Gender: Girls rule!


Seriously. Have you ever seen something so perfect? I saw it and had to have it. I need one in every size, but of course my Target only had it in 3 months. In. Love. 

Labor signs: No

Belly button in or out? In still. Very dark and weird looking.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy, blessed, thankful, and excited.

Looking forward to: Maybe getting to meet up with my FIL on Tuesday, my appointment next week, and seeing my dad next weekend. And making more progress on the nursery.

Symptoms: Hot 24/7 and out of breath. Not so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment