Friday, October 12, 2012

Five Question Friday-- October 12th

TGIF! I'm thrilled today is Friday. This week went by very fast for some reason. We have a "freeze watch" tonight so I think we may use the fireplace for the first time. I cannot wait!

I would like to take my bike out this weekend but if it's too cold, I'll be staying in. The dogs don't have much to keep warm so I think I should grab something. Oreo just looks like a sissy in any kind of sweater!

And of course tonight is the Nationals game. GO NATS!


1. Do you have any Homecoming traditions?

Umm. As in Homecoming like the football game? No.

2. Do you ask your spouse before spending money?

Unless I'm buying a car, no. We have biweekly "money meet ups" (one day I'll get it together and post about it) so we know where we are financially all the time.

3. If you could be famous for something what would it be? 

Hmmm. I'd like to be famous for making a difference (Cliche, right?) but probably something with rescuing animals OR gymnastics.

4. Have you ever seriously thought you were going crazy?

Not really. I don't really let myself get stressed out. I worry a lot, but I usually write them down or tell someone and I feel better.

5. How do you eat your steak? Burger?

Medium. Plain cheeseburger. Well, I like veggies on it but no mustard, mayo, etc. I will dip my burger in ketchup, though. And I'll eat any kind of steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment