Friday, October 5, 2012

Five Question Friday-- October 5th

I cannot believe it's already Friday! I may or may not have my Halloween socks on listening to the "Halloween Party" station on Pandora while I work. Nice visual, huh?

Nothing too crazy planned this weekend but I'd like to see the new "Pink House" all decked out for Breast Cancer awareness. I also desperately need the car washed inside and out. Need to find a good place!  


1. What album/cd/download are you embarrassed to admit you have?

I'm not really "embarrassed" about any music I listen to, but maybe when my dad and I listen to college fight songs? He has had the CD for at least 20 years and it has all the popular college fight songs. We dance around. 

2. What's one thing your spouse does better than you?

He's great at anything computer related. Unfortunately he's not a Mac person so he can never help me, but he will help anyone. He's also way better at being bossy to the dogs. 

3. When do you start buying Halloween candy?

We don't really get trick or treaters! I love candy corn and bought some about a month ago and ate the whole bag in one night. Needless to say, I won't be buying any candy this year.

4. Family closets-- yay or nay?

What is a family closet? Sounds like an annoying idea. Nay.

5. Which home/cleaning chore do you hate the most? Why?

Hmmm. I really enjoying cleaning BUT I hate emptying our vacuum or sweeper vac. It makes a gigantic mess and I have to take 65 million things apart, it's never pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment