Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Week's Goals-- October 14th

Okay, back to posting my goals! I really fell off the wagon in posting them these past few weeks. Luckily I've been productive, I just didn't post anything. Ha.

:: Run 4 miles 5-6 days this week. I'll be happy with 5 days. I mostly do it for the scenery-- I could run towards downtown everyday if I could. 

:: Fill out the paperwork that's in my file box. It just needs to be done. I'll feel better when it's done but it's about 20 sheets of forms. 

:: Head to the library.

:: Start looking for some freezer cooking recipes. I have a few but some were not worth the time. I'd like to find a solid ten.

:: Make appointments for the dogs to get groomed. 

:: Get car washed and stickers off. Still haven't managed to do this but I'd like to get it done because I guess they close when it gets too cold outside? It needs to get done!

:: Read 30 minutes each day of my book. I'll post about it in more detail, but I never let myself "quit" a book. This one, though, might change that rule! We'll see. I'd like to suck it up and finish-- I'm about half way done! 

:: Order and begin to read Smart Couples Finish Rich. My friend Brittany recommended this book to me.

:: Head to the dog park at least once. I can't believe I have to make this a "goal" but I really do. Driving anywhere here takes 20 minutes so we rarely go places that require driving. That being said, the dogs need to socialize off leash every once in a while!

:: Link up with Mandy's Stop & Smell the Roses vlog. Yup, vlog. That means video! Stop & Smell the Roses is a series Mandy does and you vlog about something that is making you smile or something you're thankful for. Seems easy, right? 

Okay, here's to hoping I'll accomplish some of these things! Totally kidding. I think the only one that will be annoying or tough is the vlog link up and getting the car washed. We'll see, won't we? xO

No comments:

Post a Comment