Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Past 6 Years

Six years ago today yesterday I started dating my now husband.

Neither of us know exactly how it happened because we were so young. Shoot, I don't even remember when I met him! We think it was when I was in 7th grade and he was in 8th grade. How sad is that? Guess that means you've been together a long time, maybe?

We were such little babies! 

FYI-- I would give away my left arm if my legs could be that skinny again. 








Here's to many, many more years! Love you N.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are too cute. How fun to see how you as a couple through the years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lol'd when I read you don't remember when y'all met! Don't feel bad, there's SO MUCH I don't remember that happened in my & hubby's relationship (we have a 25 year history!) & I always feel bad. 'Cause after all, aren't females supposed to remember absolutely every detail of our relationships?!

    ReplyDelete