Friday, October 26, 2012

Five Question Friday-- October 26th

Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a great week and you're ready for the weekend! Nothing too wild here besides the hurricane craziness.. Our management company is sending emails like crazy. I hope it will just be a mild storm. We'll see, I guess.


1. Who wakes up in the morning with the kids, you or hubby?

Maybe I should start using questions from my email that y'all send in because this does not apply. Typically, though, I wake up a bit earlier than my husband to get organized for the day, etc. I usually do the morning walk and get the dogs situated and then my husband will luck out and wake up just as I'm done. 

2. Do you watch the World Series even if your team isn't in it?

I don't think we have a "team", but I watched a lot of baseball when the Nationals were playing. I think my husband did, too. Now that they are out, we have stopped watching. Baseball is a little slow for me..

3. What is the best compliment you have ever received?

Hmm. Someone I didn't know came up to me once and said I had great posture. I had heard it before but it was crazy coming from a stranger. And on our first official "date" my husband said, "You are a smart, cute, and beautiful girl". Or my teeth. Gosh, I'm sounding like I get a lot of compliments. I really don't, so please don't think that!

4. Do/did you dress up to take your kids trick or treating?

Okay, next week I'll use questions that I just answer by email. Don't you think? As far as Halloween, we always dress the dogs up and I'll usually just wear something festive. I don't think I even dressed up much in high school. I just remember one year I dressed up as a present that my mom made (super cute looking back) but a guy chased me with a chain saw in a neighborhood and called me a box. I cried. :(

5. Do you have a favorite Bible verse? What is it and why?

I have several that I refer to often-- Isaiah 66:9, Joshua 24:15, Ruth 1:16, and Philippians 4:6. Why? I have no idea. They have been around me the longest so they stick with me the hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment