Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Life According To My Phone

I realize I haven't really posted about what I've been up to lately. Let's see..

Meet Shadow. I walk her a few times a week and I locked us out of her apartment. Sweet. She had to hang out with us for an hour one Saturday. 



The dogs have this bizarre obsession with having to be inside the curtains. Sometimes I can't find them and panic for a few minutes, but then I see this. . 

The above picture was late one night and Oreo would not come to bed. Brat.


Found these at Pier 1 and they were just $4.99. They even burn blood! Okay, it's red wax but how awesome is that? I also love that the Bride witch is just a *bit* taller than the groom witch.



We haven't seen the sun in about a week! Good thing I love this cold, miserable weather because it can definitely be depressing for some people. 

I have been running about 20-24 miles a week in this miserable weather so I've been able to get some cool photos. 


I've been sewing like a mad woman because a certain dog keeps ripping up dog toys. This red cardinal was my mom's for many years. It used to chirp.. before my dog got to it. Oh well. At least it's still in the family. :)

Besides that, not too much has been going on. Work has been busy! I did a very creative gift for N but I'm not sharing it until it's 100% done. I will post a tutorial soon, though! I did some damage at the mall this past weekend that I'll have to post about as well.

That's all for now folks! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment