Friday, October 19, 2012

Five Question Friday-- October 19th

Happy Friday! I am super glad this week is over. To me the week flew by because I had so much crap stuff to do. I had appointments at Georgetown and let me tell you-- it is so beautiful there. 
                            
                             

Because I was driving I could not get a decent picture, but that was my view. Technically, I was driving on that bridge so I was even closer to the view! 


1. Where do you hide junk when people come over? 

Honestly, we don't have junk. You've seen my closets. There is nothing to hide. Although, before people come over I like to vacuum because it is my least favorite chore. And sometimes I'll only vacuum before people come over. Luckily we have people in and out about once every week, so it gets done. :)

2. Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for?

No. 

3. What's your favorite holiday party to host?

I love hosting parties! I feel like I have a gene for it. I don't care what holiday, but I'd like to have an "adults only" party soon. I've never done Halloween so that could be next for me! (Not this year, obviously). 

4. You go on an island with your husband and you can only take one personal item. What is it?

Deodorant. Sunglasses are up there, though. I have a problem with sunglasses. If I'm outside and it's not pitch black out, I need to be wearing them. I literally cannot drive during the day without them. It's honestly an addiction! I think I have sensitive eyes, or my eyes are used to wearing them a lot. Who knows. 

5. If you found out your husband was a Dexter-style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat him out?

No. I've never seen Dexter but I think my husband and his dad watch it. I think? I've heard it's good. But anyways, no, I probably wouldn't rat him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment