Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Welcome Money Saving Mom Readers!

If you're visiting from Money Savings Mom, you must have read my post about my recent trip to Hobby Lobby.

Can anyone else relate? 

If you want to read the article, click here.

I just wanted to take a moment and welcome you all! Hi, my name is Elizabeth and I am the wife behind The DC Boeses.

I wear many hats-- wife to my high school sweetheart, momma to our 2 energetic poodles, child of God, and many, many more.


You may know me from my money-saving blog, 20something Saver

I decided to create the DC Boeses so I could be on a more personal level with my readers. I blog about our daily life here in the nation's capital, home making ideas, recipes, and lots of pictures of Cocoa & Oreo. 

My most popular posts are:

:: Hard Things

:: My Family Health Binder

:: My Favorite Wedding/Shower Gift

While I don't do Facebook for the DC Boeses, you can find me on Twitter-- @livegivesave

You can also subscribe to get email updates on the top right of the homepage.

If you want to know more about me, you can click here.

Once again-- Welcome! I look forward to hearing from each and every one of you. My email is elboese@yahoo.com xO

No comments:

Post a Comment