Sunday, August 19, 2012

Home Filing System *Update*

So a while back I posted about my Extremely Thorough Home Filing System (You can read Part I here and Part II here).

I mentioned that the Martha Stewart Folder I had was getting stuffed to the max, and well, it was time to upgrade.

I moved my files to a regular filing cabinet about a week ago and I'm loving it. It's nice to have them right beside my desk and not in the closet-- I don't have to get up every 36 seconds. :-)


Now I have one of these fancy cabinets on my left, and one on the right. I am loving it so far!


Nothing has changed filing-wise, so I literally grabbed everything out of the folder and moved it to the cabinet. It was an easy switch. I ended up donating the folder because I knew we wouldn't use it again. And Nathan wouldn't dare be seen with a bright blue folder.. 


You can find the filing cabinet at Staples. It was about $100 even, so a little pricey for one filing system. The cabinet has a glass top (which I'm not a fan of come cleaning Saturday), but I am getting used to it. It was super easy to set up for Nathan-- probably took 15 minutes. 

You can read more about my filing system and what works for me here. Enjoy! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment