Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dreams

The other day my husband and I were talking about dreams. Not my dreams in particular, our dreams.


Not sleepy time dreams. :) Although he must have weird dreams because that same night he sat up in bed and started grabbing something in the air over my head. It was quite comical and a little scary.

Anyways, back to dreams. We were talking about dreams while walking the dogs. Little does he know thats why I drag him on these walks with me-- he really opens up while we're gone!

We discovered that we have individual dreams, and "couple" dreams. My dreams are so much different than his, but our couple dreams are just perfect and in sync. We may think each other's dreams are a bit crazy, but we both respect them and will help the other's dreams come true.

Do you have dreams? Do you have ways to make them come true?

Some things to remember about dreams..

:: Don't put your dreams on hold for anyone (Except maybe your kids or spouse)!

:: Don't let anything get in the way of your dreams. You can do anything. I know that sounds cliche, but seriously! If you want to be a fashion designer, who's stopping you?

:: Keep your focus. Don't lose sight of what you want. Not only do I recommend writing your dreams down (or creating a bucket list), but talk about them often. Share your dreams with your friends and family.

:: Make sure everything you do is in the direction of your dreams. Why become an accountant if your dream is to fly planes?

:: Start small. You'll get there..eventually! My dream is to save homeless animals. Guess how I'm starting small with that dream? Volunteering with my dogs at a doggie rescue.


And with that, I'm off to dream land! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment