Saturday, September 1, 2012

Things I'd Like To Try On Pinterest


There are so many "things" I'd like to try to make/create from Pinterest. Art/Crafts, DIY, recipes, home stuff, signs, oh my the list goes on and on.

By the way if you're on Pinterest, you can follow my boards here.

Surprisingly, I've made quite a few things from Pinterest. 

Let me see, here are some recipesCake Batter Truffles (way too sweet), Snickerdoodle Blondies (very sweet but good), 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies (excellent), Resurrection Rolls (very sticky/mess but amazing), Cinnamon Roll Cake (amazing), and Rolo Turtles (I don't eat chocolate).

Some other things I've done/used: Bridesmaid Gift, we sent Mickey & Minnie a wedding invitation, we used this as our rehearsal dinner guest book, I gave my bridesmaids these polos, I've been doing this photography "class" religiously, and we use this on our big bed.

Wow! When I "write" it all down I realize I've really depended on Pinterest!

Now that we're settled in our new place, I'd like to start making it a bit more "us" and comfy/cozy. A few decorations here and there are definitely necessary.

Here are a few things I'd like to try out from Pinterest: 

:: I'd like to make a gallery wall for our bedroom, (for the Home board). I'd like it to be all black and white photos from our wedding. All one frame color, but different sizes.

:: This recipe for homemade (freezable) hot pockets (Recipes board) seems like something my husband would devour.

:: This Thankful Tree (Fall Decor/Thanksgiving board) is just the sweetest thing in the world. I'd make it now but my dad will probably judge me that it's only August.

:: I love this idea of writing what you're thankful for on the table cloth, (Fall Decor/Thanksgiving board) but I worry about how it's cleaned if someone has a spill. I'm still going to give it a try this year!

:: Putting corn kernels with candles (Fall Decor/Thanksgiving board) seems cheap and easy. I'd also like to try with candy corn but it won't last as long-- I am obsessed with candy corn!

:: I would of course love to read all these books (Books To Read board).

:: These are a beautiful Christmas dessert and seem easy (Christmas board).

:: Although a year late, this Christmas bulb seems somewhat easy and deserves to be on our Christmas tree this year!

:: I'd like this for our bathroom (Wish List board). Isn't it darling?

:: Doggie paw prints on the wall-- In a frame, duh! (I Can Make That board). This is on the top of my list. Seriously. I adore this idea!

:: This is perfect for us because, hello-- we live in the most popular Cherry Blossom area (I Can Make That Board)!

That's it! That's not a lot of stuff, right? Don't forget to join Pinterest and feel free to follow me.

xO Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment