1. What is one grammar issue you cannot let go without correction?
Hmmm, well I definitely don't correct anyone, but if something is said/written incorrectly in my head I will "fix" or notice the issue. Mine would definitely be there, their, they're or than and then. I also cannot stand when people say "like" 10,000 times in a sentence. Like, shoot me.
2. What's your favorite thing about fall?
My favorite thing is probably the cooler temperature and pumpkins! I love decorating for any holiday and baking for the fall/winter months. And I love saying "Happy Fall, y'all!".
3. What's your favorite dish to take to a potluck?
I'm not much of a potluck person but I usually will take a big salad, cheesecake, cupcakes, or buffalo dip. I guess it's depending on the season!
4. When do you start Christmas shopping?
I usually start late. This year I have picked up various items as I see them (which helps) but I'll probably end up being an idiot at the mall on Christmas Eve and the day after Thanksgiving. But I love that. :-)
5. Did you move homes a lot growing up?
Yes. A lot!