Friday, September 21, 2012

Five Question Friday-- September 21st

Happy Friday, y'all! Who's glad it's Friday?! Welcome to another week of Five Question Friday.

1. What is one grammar issue you cannot let go without correction? 

Hmmm, well I definitely don't correct anyone, but if something is said/written incorrectly in my head I will "fix" or notice the issue. Mine would definitely be there, their, they're or than and then. I also cannot stand when people say "like" 10,000 times in a sentence. Like, shoot me.

2. What's your favorite thing about fall?

My favorite thing is probably the cooler temperature and pumpkins! I love decorating for any holiday and baking for the fall/winter months. And I love saying "Happy Fall, y'all!".

3. What's your favorite dish to take to a potluck? 

I'm not much of a potluck person but I usually will take a big salad, cheesecake, cupcakes, or buffalo dip. I guess it's depending on the season! 

4. When do you start Christmas shopping?

I usually start late. This year I have picked up various items as I see them (which helps) but I'll probably end up being an idiot at the mall on Christmas Eve and the day after Thanksgiving. But I love that. :-)

5. Did you move homes a lot growing up?

Yes. A lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment