Thursday, September 6, 2012

Smoothie Recipe-- Just 3 Ingredients

I didn't realize how many smoothie recipes I've posted. Whoops! We've had the chocolate banana and spinach smoothie, the smoothie trick using a popsicle, and I've even put broccoli in my smoothie.

Today's smoothie recipe is a bit less "complicated" with just 3 ingredients.


Of course the spinach is completely optional, but I always add it if I have it in the fridge. 

TipIf you've never done spinach in a smoothie before, start with a small amount-- smaller than a handful. I have never been able to tell there is spinach in my smoothie but I made one for my sister and she could taste it. 

Very Berry Smoothie

-- 1 cup frozen berries (I use a combination bag from Target that had raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries.
-- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (As you can see I use Light & Fit because it's low calorie).
-- 1 cup milk
-- large handful of spinach (Optional)

Blend until well incorporated.


Sorry, I completely forgot to get a picture of the actual smoothie. Whoops! It doesn't turn green at all because the berries are so dark.

PS-- Can you spot my handy soap dispenser? Cute, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment