Friday, September 7, 2012

Five Question Friday-- September 7th

Happy Friday, y'all, and welcome to Five Question Friday!

1. What country(s) would you visit if time and money were no object?

I don't have a strong desire to really leave the country. I guess Italy. My husband wants to go there and I am half (I think?) Italian, so my ancestors would appreciate that. 

2. What do you enjoy doing the most with your spouse?

I like walking and talking with him-- no interruptions, just us. He says he likes all the adventures we find on our walks. Something always happens.. we saw someone faint (yup, happened at the cemetery), someone having a baby in her car, we geocache, there's always something.

3. How do you eat your taco? From the top or the side?

Side

4. If you could change one thing about you what would it be and why?

Physically? My legs. I hate them. Something I'd like to change about me mentally would be that I'm way too sensitive. 

5. What age is appropriate to have the birds and the bees talk with your children?

Umm. Well I have no idea. A blog I read religiously said 9, so I'll go with 9. 


Happy Friday, everyone! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment