Sunday, December 16, 2012

Praying

I have written words and formed sentences but I keep deleting it because nothing sounds right. Nothing will describe what those parents went through Friday morning around 9:30, nothing will accurately describe the incident, nothing.

Because nothing can be done to bring those babies back.

My heart aches for everyone.

The mommies, daddies, sisters and brothers, the teachers' families-- everyone.

My heart is also heavy for the first responders and all the officers. I pray that they can heal quickly but at their own pace because they have to be strong to continue doing their job correctly.

My Facebook page, Twitter, and the news have been flooded with political comments and opinions.

How about this?

For one day, just one, can we just mourn?

Then the next day we can talk politics and gun control 'til we're blue in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment