Monday, December 10, 2012

These are a Few of My Favorite Things-- December Edition

Back in July I posted some of my favorite things (you can see that post here) that we (I) use on a (mostly) daily basis. It was a huge hit!

I figured I should add to my list because my items have changed as the year goes on. Plus, it's cold now so that changes things up a bit!

Elizabeth's Favorite Things (You know, like Oprah)

:: Camelbak water bottle. Seriously, amaze-balls. My husband insisted on splurging on the bottle with the filter, but it was not necessary (In the area we live in, we can drink from the tap. Judge me). We got ours from Target and I wish we got two.

Click here for more of our Christmas decorations.

:: Sweater tree & NOEL letters from Target. Guess I shouldn't say "letters", because they are all connected. The sweater tree is sold out at Target, sorry. :(


:: Hot Thing! This little guy was sent to me by a dear friend and I LOVE it. I microwave it for a few minutes and throw it on the top of my head while I work. Someone once said if your head is warm, the rest of your body is warm. They may or may not have been lying but it works.

Hmmm, guess I should lint roll this thing! 

Guess I'm not the only one who loves it!

::  Fuzzy slippers & good rain boots. The slippers are from Macy's and I love them. I just wear them around the house-- never outside. Don't want to ruin our awesome carpet..ahem. The rain boots were a gift from the best aunt ever so I don't know where she got them. I believe DSW. They are perfect on those cold, wet mornings when I have to take the dogs out at the *&% crack of dawn. Sorry, but 4:30 AM is the *&% crack of dawn. 



Be sure to comment below with some items you can't live without this time of year! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment